A huge well done to the winners of the GHS-DAAD grants for German language courses in Germany.
In 2019, thanks to the very generous support of the DAAD, five grants were awarded.
The successful applicants are:
- Francesca Dytor (University of Cambridge)
- Megan Ison (University of Portsmouth)
- Anna Parker (University of Cambridge)
- Lauren Parsons (University of Leicester)
- Liza Weber (University of Sussex)
Congratulations to you all and good luck with your language studies in Germany this summer!